It’s no surprise that porn addiction has become a huge problem, and unfortunately there’s no slowdown in sight…
Over 40 million US adults regularly visit porn sites, and more than 10% of them admit to having an addiction to it.
To make matters worse, according to a research lead by Dr. Jill Manning, 56% of divorces in the USA have involved one party having an obsessive interest in pornographic websites (source= https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/inside-porn-addiction/201112/is-porn-really-destroying-500000-marriages-annually).
With this problem being so alarming, it’s important to know what to look out for, and expect, when dealing with a pornography addiction.
The 5 stages of pornography addiction are as follows:
1) Early exposure. Most men who get addicted to pornography start viewing it, or have had exposure to it, at young age.
2) Addiction. After the exposure comes the addiction… You keep coming back to porn, and it becomes a regular part of your life. You may make promises to yourself (or others) to quit, but you’re hooked. You can’t quit.
3) Escalation. After a while, escalation begins. You start to look for more and more graphic porn. You start using porn that would have disgusted you when you started. Now it excites you.
4) Desensitization. Eventually, you start to become numb. Even the most graphic, degrading porn doesn’t excite you anymore. You become desperate to feel the same thrill again but can’t find it.
5) Acting out sexually. At this point, many men make a dangerous jump and start acting out sexually. They move from the paper and plastic images of porn, to the real world.
Pornography addiction does not just go away, as you can see, it escalates. In addition, your marriage does not just restore itself after it’s been impacted by pornography addiction, but there is hope…
If you and your husband/partner are struggling to restore your marriage after it’s been damaged by porn addiction, I have a special, no cost online training I’d like to give you.
Here it is >>> https://trust.healingcouples.org/register-now
There is a very clear reason why marriages struggle and most of them fail to be restored after being impacted by porn addiction. Up until now, there wasn’t much success in the porn addiction recovery department, and even less success restoring the marriages impacted by it. Please click here, fill in your info, and I’ll send you this breakthrough training right away, so that you and your husband can be on your way to having the relationship you’ve always dreamt of having.